Monday, February 20, 2006

Square maggi in a round pot

At this day and age, i thought we would have solved this problem... but NO!! I still can't fit my square maggi noodle into my round pot. Ok, a bigger pot might get round this problem, but that will be too much water! Am i just being square? why can't the noodle be round? wastage? or why can't the pot be square? just make a square pot that can fit most noodles. I'm sure the students and the lazy bunch of us will appreciate it. Come on, it's the most frequently made meal!! Or is it just me?
Categories:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If you can't change the shape of the pot, you can change the shape of the noodle :D

Go find some round noodles for a change.

Monday, 20 February, 2006  
Blogger Shang Lee said...

i know. it's not the pot that bends, it's mee.

Monday, 20 February, 2006  
Blogger Sum said...

How much maggi mee do you eat la?! Stop eating so much! It's bad for you!

Cooking it at home? I just go to mamak stall and order either maggi mee soup, or maggi mee goreng. Hehe.... :D

BTW, nice comment about how it's "mee" that bends... profound... :)

Tuesday, 21 February, 2006  
Blogger Shang Lee said...

i've never used microwave on maggi mee before. I think it's due to one of the nagging advice that my parents (and their generation) give - that plastic is bad in the microwave etc.

anyway, i will soon have access to maggi mee in a mamak stall.. mua ha ha ha!!

Tuesday, 21 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home