Thursday, May 04, 2006

5.30 in the morning...

It's 5.30am. My watch alarm rang. turned it off. and then my other alarm clock rang, which i have to get up, walk over and switch it off. Time to wake up i guess. Maybe i should try the method of how to get up right away when the alarm clock goes off, as proposed by Steve Pavlina. Or maybe it's just too early. But i've made a "date" with my Tai Ji teacher at 6am.

Fumbling about to get dressed and bring water, I slowly made my way to the MRT station (which is Singapore's equivalent of the London tube, only much better!). I've only got 2 stops to go, so I didn't mind standing, but I was surprised that the MRT is fully seated at this hour, it's not even 6am!

Another culture shock for me I guess. I wonder if i shocked them with me wearing a sleeveless shirt and shorts while most of them are in office clothings or school uniforms. I know I didn't (shock them) because most of them had their eyes closed and head drooping. Only those standing were mildly awake. Guess the body needs to do what it needs to do, no matter how strong the mind is!
Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home