Monday, December 05, 2005

Living without chewing gums?

Have u ever imagine life without chewing gums? It's not exactly something you need. I don't think i'd ever dream of chewing a gum before chewing-gum-years. I don't think i'll say..."wouldn't it be nice if i can chew something in my mouth while i'm walking down the street. i'll be so cool!" i guess if i did have to chew something for a long time, i would worry that it might just decay in my mouth!! so why do chewing gums exist?

there are plenty of other such things... for example, would u ever dream of having a post-it note? do u ever have days that a thought just appeared in your head and said.. "wish i could have a post-it note"??!! but these things exist and actually change our lives! so much so that Singapore has a law against the existence of chewing gums!

now, if only i can surpress the urge to get an ipod... i've never thought of wanting a hard disk that u can lug around, with wires coming off it so that i can stick 2 ends of them into my ears for hours on end to keep me entertained, but it just looks amazing! i guess i'm just a sucker for these things. things that u don't really need but just have to get it... like chocolate... yumm.. i would actually argue that i NEED chocolate.. keeps me happy.. :D until my next hit that is!
Categories:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sum said...

Oooh... get an iPod, get an iPod! It IS very cool!! Coz I have one! Hahaha... ;)

Monday, 05 December, 2005  
Blogger Shang Lee said...

WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! i want one!!!

Monday, 05 December, 2005  
Blogger mikanico said...

wow, seems like ipod is taking charge of our life like walkman used to be... i think the stock of nano ipod is running out all over there world....it's so small and stylish... no wonder everyone like it. It's just like fashion, u just feel that you just got to have one.

Are you able to get one over at your place cissyn?

Tuesday, 13 December, 2005  
Blogger Shang Lee said...

I could.. but i find it difficult to justify it to myself to actually get one.. apart from "it looks cool"! (internal conflict or should i say eternal conflict!)

Friday, 16 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home